Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 14 - Music Lifts the Soul

So I am late (again) with my post because I spent all night working on the playlists for my iPhone. I got a new computer a few weeks back, and had to transfer my music over and create new playlists. I can't believe how much time I spent creating playlists, but it really made me happy. Here are some great songs that will make you feel like dancing and smiling. (Warning: they are not all PG rated)

It's a Great Day - Travis Tritt
Yeah - Usher
Attitude - Wynona Judd
The Power - Snap!
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Flashdance - Irene Cara
Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory
Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Wipeout - from Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
I Like it Like That - Tito Nieves
Boogie Shoes - KC and the Sunshine Band

Feel free to comment and add songs that lift you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment