Monday, February 22, 2010

Days 32-37 - Life Takes Over

I'm sorry I haven't written lately, but life took over last week, and I hardly had a spare moment to breathe, much less write. Usually, when I find myself in a week like that, I begin to feel resentful and put-upon, but this time I found myself randomly laughing or smiling, even at my most exhausted.

I think I am really getting there. I think I am finally finding peace with my life. My kids and I are in harmony. We work together to make things happen and we help each other out. I don't feel resentful that my husband isn't always around. I just get on with my life and enjoy the time with my kids. Instead of feeling frustrated by my job, I realize that it truly is where I belong.

My life isn't perfect, but I'm beginning to find joy even in the moments that are imperfect. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment