Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 17 - Random Moments of Joy

Today while driving home from work, I noticed something that made me laugh out loud. While waiting at a stop light, I noticed the man in front of me bobbing his head and waving his arms around to the beat of his music. Just seeing him have so much joy in such a random place made my day.

Don't you just love those moments? When a sudden feeling of happiness hits you so suddenly that you just have to laugh out loud? They aren't necessarily funny or comic moments, they are just moments that are so filled with happiness that you can't help but smile. You can't help but rejoice in the joy that is surrounding you.

Keep the joy going. Post some comments about moments of joy where you just had to laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment