Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 64 - Back to the Rat Race

Well, the kids are back from their grandparents and we all head back to school tomorrow. Spring break was lovely, but now it's time to get back into our routine for 11 more weeks (but only 10 more Mondays). I'm determined to find the joy in each day and not let little things drag me down. Even if I hate being a part of the rat race, I have to look at the good things that surround me or I will never be happy.

Here are my resolutions for the rest of March:
1. Avoid people with drama. Talk only health, wealth, and happiness. Eeyore - stay outta my way!
2. Do something fun everyday.
3. Count my blessings every night.
4. Keep an open mind and allow the universe to make my dreams a reality.

Shouldn't be too hard, there's only about a week left in this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment