Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 63 - Letter to the Universe

The first rule of the Law of Attraction is that you have to ask for what you want. Here is my letter to the universe.

Dear Universe,

I would like the following:

1. For my family to remain healthy and to increase our healthiness through eating right and exercising together.
2. A Buick Enclave with sunroof and entertainment system.
3. More kindness in the world, and not just people to say they are kind, but for people to genuinely consider others before making a decision or saying something.
4. For people to be more careful when they are driving. Even the best of us forget that there are
human beings in the machines that surround us.
5. For Lynn's Little Book Shop (or Reader's Reservoir - can't make up my mind) to be so successful that I can quit my day job.
6. For Book Jubilee to be successful also. It's success is a step closer to my book shop.

Thank you,

Lynn

Alrighty then, now I just have to believe that it's gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment