Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 100!!!!

Well, I made it to day 100 (which is better than I did with the wellness challenge), and I feel that I have gained a lot from my little project.

I have found 90 things that I am grateful for.

I've rediscovered how to use the Law of Attraction to get what I want from the universe.

I have removed the negative energy in my life.

I've discovered that contentment is not a bad word.

I've taken on new challenges in hobbies that I love.

I understand my role as a mother and wife better.

I've enjoyed this challenge, it has forced me to rethink joy and helped me discover more ways to bring it into my life. Am I 100% more joyful? Not really. But I am more aware of what brings me joy, and I do those things more often. I know what drains the joy from my life and I know what triggers frustration and sadness. I am now more likely to avoid those things or cut them out of my life completely.

I discovered that I have a pretty fantastic life and I have many awesome people who surround me. I have so many little things to be thankful for and I need to not focus on the big things that I cannot change.

So what's in store for me now? Well, I'm going to continue to use this blog to bring me joy. Even if no one reads my posts, I love writing them and I love knowing that I am putting forth some good karma to combat the negative energy on the Internet. I will continue to share my thoughts on joy and happiness as well as share my love of quilting and stamping. Who knows where my life will take me?

"But what is happiness except the simple harmony between man and the life he leads?" ~ Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment