Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cha Cha Challenge

Last year, a wonderful co-worker of mine taught me how to quilt. I had always wanted to learn, and was very excited to finally get started. Since then, I have made a few little projects; my first being a table runner. I am still very much a beginner, but I just love this new hobby. I love the fabrics and the patterns. I love cutting fabric into tiny pieces just to put them all back together again and new and amazing ways.

I am going to try my first quilt challenge. Nothing brings more joy than doing something you love. I am going to join the Cha Cha Challenge that is being put on by Stitchin' Heaven. Yippie! I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks for joing us on the Cha Cha Challenge. Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete