Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Southern Literature Challenge

Here is another reading challenge that I am taking on for 2011. The Introverted Reader is hosting a Southern Literature Challenge. Since I am from Texas and adore all things Southern (although Texan and Southern are NOT synonomous), I think this will be fun to try.

My goal is to read 4 Southern books and I'm reading my first one right now. Here's to a successful challenge!

Head on over to The Introverted Reader for more information and a list of great books to choose from. I'll post a review once I finish my book.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my challenge! I couldn't decide whether to include Texas in my list of Southern states are not. You guys seem to have elements of the Southeast and Southwest and a whole lot of your own culture! I decided to err on the side of caution though. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete