Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reading Updates

Well, I've fallen behind in my book challenges. The beginning of the school year has been so busy that I've barely had time to think. Not only that, but there are so many books I need to read for my job that I've neglected my fun books. It's not too bad though, the ones I read for my job are pretty good and I've been enjoying them.

I've been keeping up with War & Peace. I'm now at 78%. I'm committed to getting it done by December 31. After all, if I've gotten this far, it would be silly to not finish it. The war sections drag for me. I want to know what is happening to the characters!

I'm at 79% for Madame Bovary. This book is really dragging for me. I don't like Emma Bovary and I feel sorry for her idiotic husband. It's hard to read a book when you don't like the characters.

I still have one book to read for my Southern Lit. Challenge. It's currently sitting on my nightstand. I think I'm two books behind in the Italy Challenge. I didn't read one for August or September. If I find something interesting I'll be able to catch up. I'm a bit behind in the Harry Potter Challenge. I'm still on the second book and I should be on third.

That's all my updates for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment