Thursday, June 17, 2010

Latest Projects

Here is my latest quilting project. It is a wall hanging for my living room. I've become obsessed with trees. I've been looking everywhere for some tree wall art and have only found one picture that I like (and can afford), so I decided to make my own wall art.

The tree was made from various fabric scraps as well as some charm squares cut into 2.5" inch squares. I haven't quilted it yet, I always seem to mess things up when I quilt them, so I'm just enjoying my beautiful top for now.

I didn't really end up completing any other Cha-Cha Challenges, although maybe my tree can count for the quilt since I did use some charm packs. I did make an apron though. The fabric is Portobello Market from 3 Sisters by Moda. Turned out a little plain, but it's not too bad for my own design.And last but not least, here is a quilt that I made for my mother-in-law. I am seriously loving this new hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment